FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the VW UP Owners Forum! It's free to join - just click Register to join.

We are still growing so don't be shy! Register and say hello!

We have a VW UP! Gallery and all the latest VW UP! News that is well worth checking out too.

A Big Thanks

Post Reply Post Reply
monkeyfiend View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote monkeyfiend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Big Thanks
    Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 10:40am
Hello everybody.

I've been using the info on here for 3 years since getting a 2nd hand UP! to teach my children to drive in.
We visited a Ford used car dealership and my wife spotted the only non-Ford car there and instantly fell in love with it.
I service it myself, replaced discs and pads and hard wired a dash cam in, thanks to the info on this forum!, so THANK YOU!
(I've also fitted a tow bar for carrying my bike on the back).

It's a 62 plate, basic model UP! in red, with 50k on the clock and my daughter is trying to prise it from my hands. Both kids have passed their tests now, so it's done the job, however I'm reluctant to see it go..... soooooo I've test driven an UP! GTI (I've been following details since it's unveiling last year) and put my deposit down and when that comes my daughter gets the old 'un.

I've just got a loooooong wait ahead of me.

Sponsored Links

Ahmed.Bossman View Drop Down
UP! Expert
UP! Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ahmed.Bossman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 9:16am
hi, and welcome!
nice Up!grade lolThumbs Up
Ahmed Bossman - '98 Green & a '98 Red Nissan Primera P11 GT
                           - Blue 3dr Move Up!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic