FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the VW UP Owners Forum! It's free to join - just click Register to join.

We are still growing so don't be shy! Register and say hello!

We have a VW UP! Gallery and all the latest VW UP! News that is well worth checking out too.

A Up! Newbie

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
eykmak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eykmak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Up! Newbie
    Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 4:34pm
Just took delivery of a pure white high up! tsi. Pure delight to drive, first drive over the M62 and got 63mpg. Very impressed so far.

Eric
Sponsored Links

Darren C View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darren C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 5:25pm
Congratulations Eric; I'm a tad jealous as I am still waiting a build week... Thumbs Up

Look forward to seeing some pics and hearing more on your thoughts of the car.
Certus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Certus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2017 at 12:36pm
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Iv'e had my new Move up! for nearly six months now, and would have absolutely no hesitation in making the same decision again.

I opted for a sunroof on mine , but wondered whether this was really necessary especially as air conditioning came as standard. I'm really glad I did now, as apart from the novelty of occasionally having the roof open, it makes the cabin seem brighter and somehow roomier.

WP_20170313_11_46_08_Pro.jpg

Regards
Brian

Edited by Certus - 13 Aug 2017 at 12:17pm
Fast wheeler 2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fast wheeler 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2017 at 7:40pm
I'm glad you are pleased with your move up.i have a move up registered in march.mine is teal blue.easy to find in a car park ha ha.i have done only 1400 miles in it.enjoy driving it.very nimble light steering.excellent gearbox.i get about 60 miles to 5 litres of petrol
SiJ2000 View Drop Down
UP! Expert
UP! Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SiJ2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 3:07pm
Congrats...
2016 E-Up! Black - GardX Protection
-------------------------
Bloody e-up! does't have optional extras, or I would have got some!

Rolec Wallpod 16amp Charger... (cos my house doesn't want 32 amps!)
eykmak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eykmak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2017 at 6:32pm

I have been busy! Added leather interior handles and has laid clear wrap around the door edges and the bumper lip. Thinking about wrapping the roof and bumper in gloss black ala Up GTI.

Eric

Edited by eykmak - 18 Aug 2017 at 6:49pm
PallMei View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PallMei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2017 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by eykmak eykmak wrote:

Added leather interior handles.
Eric
Where did you get those?

I have an high up tsi with leather steering wheel and handbreak, which is all nice, but the hard plastic door look and feel really really cheap.
eykmak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eykmak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2017 at 10:06pm
Exactly! They are from eBay. They are available in various different colors of stitches but all the leathers listed are in black. I chose white to match the paintwork but you can choose black stitching to match the stock leather stitching.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/231479471402
PallMei View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PallMei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 11:00am
Thanks for the link 👍

Now I have to decide between blue or black stitches, since mine is Costa Azul Blue 🤔😀

Edited by PallMei - 19 Aug 2017 at 11:01am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic