FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the VW UP Owners Forum! It's free to join - just click Register to join.

We are still growing so don't be shy! Register and say hello!

We have a VW UP! Gallery and all the latest VW UP! News that is well worth checking out too.

Best priced dealer for New Up TSI?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Foxy1075 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Foxy1075 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best priced dealer for New Up TSI?
    Posted: 28 Oct 2017 at 1:34pm
Hi. I'm looking to purchase a new High up TSÏ 5 door in Costa Azul. Which dealer is currently doing the best offers please?
I know VW are currently doing £500 deposit on the PCP, but I'm looking for more money off!!
Thanks in advance for your help...
Sponsored Links

mogwai View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mogwai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2017 at 4:22pm
Put the spec on carwow and local vw dealers will post what discount they will offer. I got £3k off my polo
High up! in Tungsten Silver with Sports Pack and Sound Pack.
oxonboxn View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oxonboxn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2017 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by mogwai mogwai wrote:

Put the spec on carwow and local vw dealers will post what discount they will offer. I got £3k off my polo

I'd agree with that idea...I know a few people who have bought using carwow and are really pleased with them. I'm going to use them when I replace my Citigo next year.
wellfan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wellfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2017 at 9:19am
I found some of the deals offered on carwow quite insulting. I actually thought some were taking the piss. Eventually got 2K of our Beats UP! from a fairly local dealer. I just emailed every dealer in an area that I would be happy to travel in. The offers soon came flooding in.
Jarvo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jarvo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2017 at 9:44am
You should get with haggling tsi high up with 90ps for around £10k I did
911ts3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 911ts3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 8:12pm
Our 5 Door Tsi with big spec came with 380 miles on the clock (67 pre-reg, 6 weeks old), with Pearl Paint, Sportpack, Triangle alloys, mats, mudflaps, boot liner at £3000 off list price.

Edited by 911ts3 - 13 Nov 2017 at 8:12pm
67 plate 5 Door 90bhp Tsi High Up with Sportpack, 15 Plate Red 5-door VW High Up with Sportpack,   1963 Alfa Giulia Ti Super Race Replica.
UP!TK View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UP!TK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 12:14pm
I always use Carwow as a starting price, something you know your dealer should at least be able to match.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic