FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the VW UP Owners Forum! It's free to join - just click Register to join.

We are still growing so don't be shy! Register and say hello!

We have a VW UP! Gallery and all the latest VW UP! News that is well worth checking out too.

Hands free mobile hi I've

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Margjul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Margjul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hands free mobile hi I've
    Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 6:38am
Hi I've been having problems with my hands free Navigon, it worked initially when I had my secondhand car in the summer, but since doing an update on my IPhone, I can no longer connect to my hands free whilst in the car! so annoying!! I rang Navigon and they informed me that since updating my phone I will not be able to connect as VW will not release the software for updated IPhones to connect to the Navigon! can anyone tell me why VW won't release the software? This is so annoying, They told me I can go back to use an old iPhone which hasn't been updated I dont want to buy and old version iPhone, it has to be a pre 8 update in order to connect to the hands free. I have to say this has really hacked me off as I no longer have hands free in the car!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links

RevDavid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RevDavid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 12:51pm
I use Maps & More and I have had issues with the app connecting after iOS updates on my phone.  I've found that removing and reinstalling the app on my iPhone has solved this for me.

I realise it's not quite the same thing, but hope it helps...
BlakeyHammer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlakeyHammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 6:05am
My iPhone 7 with the latest iOS update connects fine. 
UP!TK View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UP!TK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 11:49am
I've got the latest IOS update and no issues with hands free here.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic