FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the VW UP Owners Forum! It's free to join - just click Register to join.

We are still growing so don't be shy! Register and say hello!

We have a VW UP! Gallery and all the latest VW UP! News that is well worth checking out too.

Hi there

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stevie The Fixer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie The Fixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi there
    Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 11:05am
It has been a week now since I was handed the keys to my new white Up (I did point out that the correct salesman-phrase for the occasion was to say "Up yours". Anyway it has been a happy week of pleasant whizzing about - nice and roomy inside for a small car, easy to drive, quiet etc. I have also crawled under it in order to behold the mighty workings thereof and am suitably impressed.
happy upping to you all.
Sponsored Links

whats up View Drop Down
UP! Enthusiast
UP! Enthusiast

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote whats up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 11:40am
Hi, welcome to the forum.  Which Up! did you get? 
Roger Green - 2016 Move Up! 3 door black.
Marty84 View Drop Down
UP! Enthusiast
UP! Enthusiast

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Marty84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 12:45pm
Welcome!
Up GTI Owner
Stevie The Fixer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie The Fixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 7:54pm
Hi - I bought an E-Up - had to get the Edinburgh Volkswagen ppl to bring it from deepest Canterbury because they didn't have one in these parts.
Ahmed.Bossman View Drop Down
UP! Expert
UP! Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ahmed.Bossman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 9:04am
hi aqnd welcome!
Ahmed Bossman - '98 Green & a '98 Red Nissan Primera P11 GT
                           - Blue 3dr Move Up!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic