FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the VW UP Owners Forum! It's free to join - just click Register to join.

We are still growing so don't be shy! Register and say hello!

We have a VW UP! Gallery and all the latest VW UP! News that is well worth checking out too.

High Up Ordered

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
paulwallas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulwallas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2017 at 12:16pm
Its really reassuring to hear you buy another up. I've just had my build week confirmed as 5th June, I placed my order approx 2-3 weeks ago but I'm not sure how long build and subsequent stages take. I''ve just had a courtesy Up. The DAB radio was very inconsistent, always losing the channels. It was a 2017 model too so I hope I don't experience anything similar on my order.
Sponsored Links

DubUp! View Drop Down
UP! Enthusiast
UP! Enthusiast

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DubUp! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2017 at 9:41pm
There are a few posts about DAB reception being poo in some Up!s with varying degrees of success in sorting it. I've just learnt to live with mine cutting out.
alphabrimble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alphabrimble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2017 at 8:34am
Just had my build week confirmed for the week commencing the 12/06/17 :)
SkeletronPrime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkeletronPrime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2017 at 11:43am
The order tracker is weird.

Mine said I have a build week of 5/22 for a while, then that week (and another week) came and passed, and now it just says build week confirmed but the date disappeared.

Who knows...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alphabrimble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2017 at 1:11pm
Yeah very strange. I remember when I got my take up it kept saying it arrived in the UK then went back to in transit. Most likely the tracker is broken

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkeletronPrime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2017 at 4:45pm
Well, mine just jumped to "Your car has been built and has now left the factory", two weeks after the supposed build week date. Looks like I may get it by the end of the month...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alphabrimble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2017 at 8:54pm
That's good fingers crossed :)
SiJ2000 View Drop Down
UP! Expert
UP! Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SiJ2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2017 at 4:39pm
It can be very frustrating. Had the same issue with both my UPs
2016 E-Up! Black - GardX Protection
-------------------------
Bloody e-up! does't have optional extras, or I would have got some!

Rolec Wallpod 16amp Charger... (cos my house doesn't want 32 amps!)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkeletronPrime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2017 at 6:56pm
Now it says it's arrived in the UK and will be with the dealer in seven days! That tracker is crazy.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alphabrimble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2017 at 10:04am
Yeah hopefully not long for yours now :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic