FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the VW UP Owners Forum! It's free to join - just click Register to join.

We are still growing so don't be shy! Register and say hello!

We have a VW UP! Gallery and all the latest VW UP! News that is well worth checking out too.

High Up Ordered

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
alphabrimble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alphabrimble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2017 at 8:50am
My tracker has just told me my car is built and in transit even though it said it wasn't being built till next week. The tracker is definitely crazy 
Sponsored Links

Jprdevon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jprdevon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2017 at 9:07am
yer I remember the tracker system, it's a bit like the Santa tracker at Christmas I use for the kids, but you still get your presents at the end .

Jeff
SkeletronPrime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkeletronPrime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2017 at 9:49am
Hopefully yours is ahead of schedule! I can't wait for mine to arrive. I've been living in America for the past twenty something years and just moved back home this January, and we've been without a car since then. It'll be fun to go places that don't involve the tube!

alphabrimble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alphabrimble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2017 at 9:22pm
Finally get to pick my car up on Saturday can't wait :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic