FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the VW UP Owners Forum! It's free to join - just click Register to join.

We are still growing so don't be shy! Register and say hello!

We have a VW UP! Gallery and all the latest VW UP! News that is well worth checking out too.

I have a Seat Mii, am I allowed?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
dave21120 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dave21120 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I have a Seat Mii, am I allowed?
    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 at 10:50am
Good morning from proud new owner of 18 reg Seat Mii that I have owned for all of two days so far.

After only a short 18 week delivery time, the Mii is here and I must say I am very impressed so far.  Coming from a bigger more powerful car I was a little nervous about 60HP but haven't noticed anything missing yet..

I bought the car for my daily commute of 100 mile round trip, so mileage will increase quite quickly.  I bought it because I had an UP as a courtesy car for two days and was so impressed with the way it drove and the package as a whole, for such a reasonably priced car.

I have been following some of the forum since ordering, but thought I would wait until I actually had the car before introducing myself.

All the best

David
Tungsten Silver Seat Mii Design 5DR

Driver pack, Convenience Pack, Heated Seats, DAB and BEATS audio
Sponsored Links

Jimlad View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2018 at 3:12pm
No, GET OUT SEAT SCUM! Angry

Jokes...you are welcome. Its basically the same car with a different badge!

Edited by Jimlad - 05 Mar 2018 at 3:12pm
bumbleMii View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bumbleMii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2018 at 6:37pm
well no one has told me to bugger off yet, so you should be safe.
dave21120 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dave21120 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2018 at 12:44am
Thank you for those few kind words Jimlad   

Sounds like I should be safe

Ahmed.Bossman View Drop Down
UP! Expert
UP! Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ahmed.Bossman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2018 at 4:37pm
hi and welcome to the club!

Ahmed Bossman - '98 Green & a '98 Red Nissan Primera P11 GT
                           - Blue 3dr Move Up!
dave21120 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dave21120 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2018 at 1:31pm
Thank you Mr Bossman :-)

Truth-seeker View Drop Down
UP! Enthusiast
UP! Enthusiast

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Truth-seeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2018 at 7:39pm
Just sold my 2017 Seat Mii (FR Line). Now waiting for my new UP GTi. Got to say that if Seat was to introduced a Mii Gti (Cupra?), I would have had that over the Up any day. The Mii is exactly the same inside as an Up but the front styling is 100% better.
3 door Black, Rear Cam, Park Sensors/Cruise, Climate Control, Sun Roof. Other Vehicle : VW Caravelle T6 & Mini. Past: far too many!
Vee.Dubster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vee.Dubster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2018 at 8:37pm
Welcome aboard dave21120!

We have a VW Up and a Skoda Citigo, they're all the same car.
1967 VW Beetle 1500, 1986 VW T3 Camper, 1989 Golf GTi, 2004 Lupo GTi, 2011 Skoda Octavia 4x4, 2018 Up! GTi, 1997 Yamaha XJ900S
Ahmed.Bossman View Drop Down
UP! Expert
UP! Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ahmed.Bossman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 10:10am
the Seat cars imo have allways had that much sportier edge to them compared to the VW and Skoda. i have found the Skoda is the much more grown up and older people looking car and the VW is the neutral look whereas the Seat seems to be the sportier look. 
Ahmed Bossman - '98 Green & a '98 Red Nissan Primera P11 GT
                           - Blue 3dr Move Up!
Truth-seeker View Drop Down
UP! Enthusiast
UP! Enthusiast

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Truth-seeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 10:18am
Originally posted by Ahmed.Bossman Ahmed.Bossman wrote:

the Seat cars imo have allways had that much sportier edge to them compared to the VW and Skoda. i have found the Skoda is the much more grown up and older people looking car and the VW is the neutral look whereas the Seat seems to be the sportier look. 

Can't disagree with that. I have owned an Up (High Up) and Mii (FR Line), and have the Gti on order. If Seat would have made a Cupra (aka Gti) version of the Mii, then that's is what I would have gone for.
3 door Black, Rear Cam, Park Sensors/Cruise, Climate Control, Sun Roof. Other Vehicle : VW Caravelle T6 & Mini. Past: far too many!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic