FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the VW UP Owners Forum! It's free to join - just click Register to join.

We are still growing so don't be shy! Register and say hello!

We have a VW UP! Gallery and all the latest VW UP! News that is well worth checking out too.

My quick review of the Up GTI

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
DubUp! View Drop Down
UP! Enthusiast
UP! Enthusiast

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DubUp! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 8:53pm
Nice review, bud. Looks good in black. I am a bit torn on colour at the moment! I’ll keep playing on the configurator.

Jonesy
Sponsored Links

Marty84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marty84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2018 at 5:56pm
I enjoyed reading that John. Perhaps we should all meet up once we take delivery north of the border and organise a photo shoot or something.
Current Car: Golf R Estate
On Order: Up GTi: Pure White, Black Roof, Climate Control, Beats Audio
John H View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by Marty84 Marty84 wrote:

I enjoyed reading that John. Perhaps we should all meet up once we take delivery north of the border and organise a photo shoot or something.

That sounds like a plan! Clap
Cumbrian Yeti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cumbrian Yeti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 6:48am
Originally posted by John H John H wrote:

My first impressions   http://www.arthurlea.com/Stories/Up/index.htm

Great write up John.

Certainly echos my own thoughts and feelings on the Up GTI, which reassures me I made the right decision and that I haven’t just subconsciously twisted the facts to fit my own narrative.

I was looking at a Golf GTI but the little Up actually suits my needs just fine and gives twice the fun at half the cost.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic