FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the VW UP Owners Forum! It's free to join - just click Register to join.

We are still growing so don't be shy! Register and say hello!

We have a VW UP! Gallery and all the latest VW UP! News that is well worth checking out too.

New VW Move UP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Merrycon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merrycon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New VW Move UP
    Posted: 13 Apr 2018 at 1:39pm
Picked up my brand new UP on Wednesday. Just getting used to gears again after driving an automatic for a couple of years. 
I just love the UP. The gears just slip in, the handling is very light and easy. Quite a difference from my last manual car which was a Toyota MR2 which I had for 20 years.
Altogether I am delighted with my new purchase. Smile
Sponsored Links

Derkie54 View Drop Down
UP! Expert
UP! Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derkie54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2018 at 3:46pm
Welcome to the forum Merrycon, glad to hear you're happy with the UP Thumbs Up
I'm on my second, as are a few of the other members and some have 2 so that says a lot for the little UP.

Edited by Derkie54 - 13 Apr 2018 at 3:46pm
5 Door 1.0 High UP - May 2013 (sold)
5 Door 1.0 High Up TSI - March 2018 (current)

It will be all right in the end...........if it's not all right then it's not the end !

Certus View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Certus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2018 at 6:51pm
Hello & Welcome,

Iv'e owned my 2017 Move Up ! for just over a year now and can honestly say it has easily exceeded all my expectations.

Enjoy.

Regards
Brian
Darren C View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darren C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2018 at 7:31pm
Welcome aboard. You are already realising what a great little package you have bought by the sound of it. Enjoy!
Honey Yellow TSI - 5 Door [2017]
Ahmed.Bossman View Drop Down
UP! Expert
UP! Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ahmed.Bossman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 8:57pm
Hi and welcome😁
Ahmed Bossman - '98 Green & a '98 Red Nissan Primera P11 GT
                           - Blue 3dr Move Up!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic