FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the VW UP Owners Forum! It's free to join - just click Register to join.

We are still growing so don't be shy! Register and say hello!

We have a VW UP! Gallery and all the latest VW UP! News that is well worth checking out too.

Potential new owner questions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Darren C View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darren C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2017 at 10:35am
You're welcome Peter.

You are correct, for laptops it is indeed a tree, for an iPad or similar it is an arrow.

Cheers,

Darren

Originally posted by PeterWestSussex PeterWestSussex wrote:

Originally posted by Darren C Darren C wrote:

...... a series of buttons above the text area. The one which looks like a picture with an arrow is the one to upload. You can then browse your files to select the relevant pictures. The caveat is that the file size is restricted to 2mb. Any problems drop me a PM and I will share my email address. I will then upload for you.
Very helpful... I never knew that! Strangely, on my laptop it's not an arrow but an outline of a tree with blue sky and green grass = "Insert image" Be that as it may, that's something I've learned ... so thank you!  .  
Honey Yellow TSI - 5 Door [2017]
Sponsored Links

UP!TK View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UP!TK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 2:15pm
Looks lovely Darren, really like those alloys.
Diggler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diggler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 6:38pm

Hey thank you so much for the information regarding uploading a picture! I have figured it out and I hope this comes through to you. I will take a few more pictures soon …
I totally get what was said about the colour option and indeed, it’s all about here and now and enjoying current trends and what is available for a unique vehicle like the one we all own!

By the way guys, I’m having issues with maps and more and if anybody is on iPhone and has done update iOS 11, please read my thread… It is driving me bonkers ha ha
Diggler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diggler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 6:40pm
Darren C apologies, the opening of my last message was to say thanks so much for the information with helping me… it seems to have got cut off !
Darren C View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darren C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 7:29pm
It is there mate, it just starts at the bottom of the last picture. You’re welcome btw.

A nice looking car you have too. I do like the silver, classy looking IMHO.

Originally posted by Diggler Diggler wrote:

Darren C apologies, the opening of my last message was to say thanks so much for the information with helping me… it seems to have got cut off !
Darren C View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darren C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 7:31pm
Very kind, many thanks indeed.

Originally posted by UP!TK UP!TK wrote:

Looks lovely Darren, really like those alloys.
UP!TK View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UP!TK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 12:06pm
Pictures look great, thanks for sharing.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic