Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Cat on a hot tin roof I predict tomorrow!!

At least the weather will be good for you when you meet your little one for the first time!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
At last!! I collect my long awaited car about 1pm tomorrow, Wednesday. Cannot wait!!!! I see from the posts that a few of us are in the same position. We ought to have a birthay party!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very true Zumba .... Ive had to re-organise so much at work so i can finish at 5 . There are perks to being the boss i suppose. Ijust think this time tomorrow i will be driving my Lilly, happy happy happy

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
flossie said:
At last!! I collect my long awaited car about 1pm tomorrow, Wednesday. Cannot wait!!!! I see from the posts that a few of us are in the same position. We ought to have a birthay party!
What a brilliant idea !!!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Kat2110. Was that a.m. or p.m.? I could have given you an early morning call.... Mind you it was a bit foggy at 05.00 hrs., you would have got your little car a chill on a damp morning like this.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kamera ??? Its bloody raining here ! Typical weve had 2 days of sunshine , i suppose thats our summer

Nothing can dampen my mood though , 10.5 hours left .....

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
hope the weather brightens up for you, its sunny down here on the south coast,

·
Registered
956 Posts
Lovely day here in Leeds too. Hope it gets better for you over in Anglesey but I'm sure you won't really care one way or the other as long as you have your new baby

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Anglesay...Lovely...spent a week in Treadur bay once...gorgeous!....Make sure you post loads of pics for us who are still pacing up and down waiting for arrival! Enjoy today...new cars are really special, whatever they may be!

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Just realised how pish my spelling is in the last post....at least I can spell llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch !!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts