Up Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got an email, to notify us we can collect our UP on the 22nd of May!! Placed our order on the 3rd of March. That means 1 more weekly train ticket and then we will be driving our lovely little car!

I'm so excited!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7SXJ9MBWfs

The 11 sleeps starts now!

·
Registered
604 Posts
nice one, can't wait for mine end of june:(
but i'm sure she'll be worth the wait

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
**** that is a wait... Wish you luck and we reckon it is well worth it! :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Glad you will be celebrating on the same day :) for different reasons. lol

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2 more days left of the Train!!! holy pants we are excited!!! :) and exactly 4 days 5 sleeps. Tears of joy!!!

Got a call from the dealer for our complementary 7 day free insurance. The car apparently arrives sometime today, so we might be able to see it at the workshop this weekend! :) pictures to follow if that is the case.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well impressed with our dealer! They had a mini reveal at Windrush! covered the car in a satin silver type of cloth, and pulled it off to reveal our awesome little car!!

And this is how we roll from now on!!!! :)

We have driven from Maidenhead to London and back and basically spent the day with the car.

Amen! is all we can say to the wait and anticipation. Stop start works a charm, spacious, nippy in London and wherever. Maps and More brilliant! .... Nothing bad to report!

Will take more decent pictures soon.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Looks great, have enjoy

·
Registered
142 Posts
Very nice indeed and great weather too (I assume the air con
works well?). I also intend to take the day off and have a good drive around
when I collect my up! (probably around the beginning of July).<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

With regard to the congestion zone charge I believe the BMT
up! is exempt? So do you just register
the car once, then you can drive in and out whenever you want? Although I do
visit London for business my mode of transport runs on rails out of Leeds!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
looks ace! lots more pictures evenutally please... put them into the gallery section so we can find them easily :)
hope you enjoy some more journeys this sunny week

·
Registered
423 Posts
Looking good! Glad you're enjoying it, and you picked the best colour too!!!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Lovely car MoreUp and you've got some great weather for taking it out for a spin (or several). Enjoy

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey there, weather was great, Aircon works a charm! Taking the day off is helpful so one can get to know the car and manual etc. Helped us!

The congestion charge, we did not register with TFL and saw your comment on this and thought, let me try register. The site is pants as it recognises the registration being a bluemotion Up! but still asked how much would we like to pay!???

So contacted our dealer, and he confirmed with another branch in London that none of their bluemotion cars have ever needed to be registered for congestion and they have not had fines from TFL or people saying they were fined with their bluemotion cars!.... :) so. Based on this information, I have not registered or guess one would need to!? :) if anyone else has suggestions or info feel free to let us know.

And I trust the wait till July will go swiftly :( good luck mate!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
http://www.upownersclub.co.uk/forum/topic815_post9562.html#9562

Here is the link to the gallery with a few more pics... :) when I clean the inside (she gets dirty quickly with dust) I will add those pics too. Cheers!

Oh! another thing, we had half a tank on fetching our cab, we filled up today as it got to the reserve, and we had clocked 157 miles? on the full tank it says 350 miles to go on our full tank! :) will see how it goes!

Edited by: MoreUP

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
if its anything like my polo, youll do significantly more miles with the first "half" of the tank than the second half

1 - 15 of 15 Posts