Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put my deposit down thru drive the deal on my high UP! 5 door tungsten.
I didnt want till new reg comes out in sept, but ive been told theres a 12 week waiting time.
Anyone else getting long waiting time or is it a standard comment and it might come before that.

·
Registered
95 Posts
We were told a 3 to 4 month wait for factory orders, when we went into a dealer last week.

·
Super Moderator
1,495 Posts
3 months in standard lead time for factory orders from VAG, and also most manufacturers, unless you get lucky and something is already in progress or being shipped (like I did with my Move up!).

Be thankful you're not getting anything with a VAG 2.0TDi in, my boss ordered a Skoda Yeti last year, and that took almost 6 months to arrive due to high demand for diesel engines!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Thats usual init! I did a job for a woman who ordered the range rover evoque at same time I orded my up and she had to wait 8 months only to find out after 7 months a new model is being announced haha

Also they do tend to give longer waiting times so it looks good when it arrives sooner think mine was 2 months or soEdited by: Itzben

·
Registered
217 Posts
I collected my Up yesterday after 7½ weeks of waiting. I was quoted 3 months to start off with. I guess it depends on model/equipment but mine basically has almost all the options and still came that fast.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Brought my high up on 30th June was told mid to late September. Depends on what showrooms in each area is in turns to have customers cars made. Also it only takes around 1 week to actually build any car as its a conveyor style build. The main waiting is the shipping to the uk.

·
Registered
113 Posts
10 weeks or so I waited for mine... It has been up at 6 months wait...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts