Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, can i ask how much people have been charged for their 15k inspection?my up just hit 15k and the main dealer wants ‚¬129 for the inspection.
i think the price is a bit excessive when one considers what is involved, change oil & filter, top up anything that needs topping up and a full diagnostics check, am i being dillusional? or is that a fair price for such a small & new car?

·
Registered
430 Posts
Unfortunately with main dealer servicing its just a case of bending down and taking it. I purchased a service plan for 3 services which cost £149 otherwise I would have used my local independent who I know and trust.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rickenbacker said:
Unfortunately with main dealer servicing its just a case of bending down and taking it. I purchased a service plan for 3 services which cost £149 otherwise I would have used my local independent who I know and trust.

we were not offered one of those, are they garage specific or VW general?

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Vw in general (in uk anyhow), I paid £299 for mine but if I took the fiance package they would of done it for £149. After signing the papers you have 90 days to apply for it

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Itzben said:
Vw in general (in uk anyhow), I paid £299 for mine but if I took the fiance package they would of done it for £149. After signing the papers you have 90 days to apply for it

I am kinda peeved now that this was not offered to us i have never even seen it advertised in the showroom anywhere, maybe it's just VW uk?
well the 90 days are long gone at this stage

·
Registered
114 Posts
I think it is about 129 euros in The Netherlands, when I pick up my car tomorrow I will ask if SEAT also offers the "service package" at a discount.

·
Registered
45 Posts
The last price i've heard is 1500 dkr here in Denmark. But i'm not quite sure.. And I agree, it's not much work that gets done at the first inspection at all (Mechanic at Mercedes / Smart workshop) Maximum an hours work..

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
managed to get the service plan free by haggling on both ours.....shame I'll go through the 3 services in about 15 months!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts