Up Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the forum and have been searching around for information if a 17 inch 7.5 ET35 wheel fits the up without spacers? I have the BlueMotion 1.0 White Up! so it has the -15mm factory drop.

I was planning to fit the 17 inch Dare DR-RS wheels in matt black on it and they are 7.5 inches wide with a 35 ET. Do you guys think they will fit without problems?

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
1,495 Posts
b82ry said:
oh no - not them reps! :facepalm:
Nothing wrong with reps, although BBS (style) are such an 'obvious choice' its much better to go for something a bit more unique.

As for the fitment question, you'll be fine, I had 7.5" wide wheels with an ET of 19 and they stuck out about 10mm.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fair point about the obvious choice. May be you're right :)

I was wondering more about the clearance to the suspension strut. Will it be OK without spacers for a rim that size?

Found another interesting alternative. FOX Racing MS006 in gray.I'd get this as 16 inch 7 inch wide ET35. Shouldn't at least be a fitting problem with these?

·
Registered
29 Posts
I've got 17" 7" wide and ET35 and the fronts need spacers due to the spokes rubbing on the calliper, rears fit fine with no issues

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
T5windsor said:
I've got 17" 7" wide and ET35 and the fronts need spacers due to the spokes rubbing on the calliper, rears fit fine with no issues
Are you talking about the Dares or the FOXes?

Thanks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts