Up Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a problem. My friends are saying go for 16", but i'm only going to lower the car 35 mm with HR springs.However I do want 17" on the car.
Question is: Is the difference between 16 and 17 that big? How is it to drive with 17" and how is it to drive with 16"?

·
Registered
243 Posts
HiMichael P
<div id="proMenu1" ="dropDownMenu" style="font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">

I have 17" on mie and i find it fine...This saturday i am getting the uplowered by 25m

·
Registered
462 Posts
I was looking at wheels today these are 17'sWhich were held against the car was just trying to get a idea of what the wheel looked like on the car ie the pattern and the colour but thought it might be useful

Edited by: Ian986

·
Registered
462 Posts
I was thinking of taking a drive up there to have a look as they seem to have a good selection of wheels

I won't be buying them until April now as just fitted winter tyres on the steel wheels

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
17" on UP look so nice. But how is it when driving? Do you lose much on it? or is it almost like normal on 14" steel wheels?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello there.

I was thinking 16s for my citigo but seeing the 17" i might change my mind. Is anyone know if insurer take it as modifications?

·
Registered
72 Posts
aToOoOoMboi said:
Hello there.

I was thinking 16s for my citigo but seeing the 17" i might change my mind. Is anyone know if insurer take it as modifications?

Its most definitely a modification, your insurance will want to know about it.

·
Registered
462 Posts
17's will look better but I think I will properly go with 16's I really like those wheels but they are the universal mounts so have a lots off wheel bolt holes

1 - 14 of 14 Posts