Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a big ENJOY to everyone collecting their new baby tomorrow

You KNOW its been a worthwhile wait

Have Fun and don't forget to wave at other ups!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Where has the summer gone!

I really didn't realize it was September tomorrow!

Good luck with the collections, looking forward to seeing lots of pics flooding the boards

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
my car isn't arriving yet, but for people who's are, my dealer is opening at Midnight tonight for handovers!

·
Registered
120 Posts
I will be picking mine up in the afternoon.
I was pleasantly surprised with the lack of hassle that the 7 days free insurance gives and email assists with checking the registration details.
The dealer also rolled over on the 2nd key and mats without a murmur as well. I may even have to give them decent marks in the survey now as I have almost forgotten the fact that I ordered it at the beginning of March.

·
Registered
134 Posts
It's there! At Beadles waiting for us, I've ordered a taxi so that the misses and I will share the experience, it looks fantastic. One of the Beadles guys asked if I'd have a sleepless night and I said I was too old for that, but I'm not sure now!

Mogwai - yours was there as well earlier, looks brilliant, but it must have been stored round the back now as it wasn't there on our second pass by Beadles.

Best of luck to all the 62s for tomorrow, it'll be a brilliant day, enjoy!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Have great Day in picking your "62" Plate UP'S Tomorrow
I be looking out to see some !!!!!

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Awesome Picture!!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Nice pic.

One and a half hours left for me to go. And I slept fine. Doing a 13 hour shift will make sure of that.

Edited by: Optimus Frag

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm at my dealer right now and seeing loads of 62 reg cars inc a rather nice silver 5 door up!

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Cool!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Just got back from collecting my high up! What a cracking little car. I am still waiting for the black centre caps. As they where not ready the dealer gave me a full tank of fuel instead while I wait for them to arrive.

I will post photos later.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Very smooth pickup, extra key ready and all 3 coded. Aerial swapped in seconds at no cost and an apology for the delay with the order.

I was so happy that I ticked all the nice boxes on the dealer questionnaire.

Tungsten Silver does look very smart, the dealer sold a few on the bass of mine !!

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Silver is rather nice, saw a 5 door this morning at my dealer

Enjoy and congrats to everyone with a new arrival today

1 - 20 of 20 Posts