Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Son has bought a pre registered Candy White Move UP ! BMT with Maps & More . Really good deal from Capital Volkswagen

I have driven it a few times it corners like its on rails and the 60bhp was not as flat as I would have expected.

Its joined a family with 3 Toyota's so hope it lives up to the hype

PS anyone know best place to get some genuine Alloys ?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hi, welcome, yes they are great little cars. I was worried id be holding people up on hills but they fly up! No problem.

These cars are still quite new. Best options for wheels are : here in the sale section
Ebay
Vw main stealers, but they will steal all your money lol

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Hi Steve,

And welcome to our forum!

As my nickname states, I am a (German) fan of Shropshire and the Borderland to Wales.
Visited Shrewsbury 5 times and loved the area around Powis or Montgomery Castle ...

I have a 5 door 60BHP high up!.
I wouldn't want to drive up the 22% onto the Long Mynd with it. But at least up!s since 2013 (?) have the "hill assistant" (don't know the English word) which brakes a bit longer after you left the brake pedal.

As many people modify/customize the alloys of their high up!, there should be genuine ones on ebay. I have the original Spoke alloys on my high up! (which are also standard in the UK). Since "2015" (May 2014) some may also buy a Sports Pack only to get black roof lining and sell the "standard Sports Pack alloys" via ebay ...
The "Black up!" and "White up!" had the Classic alloys as standard - and some were also changed by their owners ...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi!You son's car sounds nice. I've got Upsilon there very nice
and a 75bhp Groove up. Have a browse on Vw Accessories they have a few choices on their website. What size are they?

Kind of depends on your price range as well I suppose.
<h2 style="margin: 0px 22px 12px 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: line; border: 0px; font-family: VWlineSemiboldRegular, Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.1; font-size: 22px; color: rgb0, 177, 235;">
</h2>

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its currently on the standard 14'' wheels but would like 15'' . Happy with car its good on fuel and nice ride

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yeah I fill my tank for £40
Its good around corners and can handle its self on motorways sitting happy at 65 in mine

There is a few wheels on citycartuning.com Google that. They do 15 inch on UP's.

I haven't used that site but just browsing try to help

Are there any more updates you's are going to do on the UP?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts