Up Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AAAAARRRRGGG the wait is killing me........and , nearly 1000 points on the forum too.....what a sad privatedoc I am!!!

·
Registered
587 Posts
You should of had your car over two minuites ago by now

Don't forget some pics now that you have up! staged me......

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hey Privatedoc, I'm surprised you have any time for your patients (or any patients at all), judging by the amount of time you spend on the forum (lol)

Looking forward to reading your first impressions of your first Up!

Best regards

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Well.... We're all waiting for you!

Don't forget Pics! :)

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
lol

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
uploading photos now......Car Fantastic, sunny for pickup, in my hurry forgot to take photos at dealer but took them at home.....Maps & More still awaited, they have to order when they get the car and as mine was pdi and valeted in under 24hrs, will be mon/tues before M&M arrives

going to put the brodit bracket in soon and will take a pic or two of it for you.

will post pics in gallery as soon as my pisspoor broadband speed allows (living in the sticks!)

Couldn't have managed the 11 weeks and 5 days without you all...thanks!!!

Edited by: Privatedoc

·
Registered
214 Posts
Well after all the delays, I hope it is well worth it. A bit disappointing having to wait for the M & M, I don't know why some people have the delay for it because there is no reason for it.

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Allegedly VW only letting dealer order it once car physically at dealers as so many have gone walkies!...good side is delivery of it should be only a couple of days but hey ho, thats life, having the sensor pack has all the computer functions and Im a radio 2/ 4 fan anyway!

·
Registered
304 Posts
There you go doc you have also broken the magic thousand points, I have given you a couple of thanks to push you through.... Enjoy your new car!

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Markmod1....pics now in the gallery, off out to play with the car now!

here is a quickie!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Well done doc, and thanks for all the info and updates! Nice one!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Congratulations, now you can breathe a sigh of relief and start telling us all how much you love your new up!

Looks lovely BTW

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
And wait for No2 ha ha ...it's fantastic....surpasses all my expectations , just about to leave for work! First real run.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Honestly. it's like a kid with a new toy!

Seriously - congrats on finally getting your up! white, and may you have many hours of happy motoring!

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
at work....69.7mpg over 32 miles....fabuloso!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts