Up Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a couple of pictures of my pair of Up!s....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Wow! Love these pics for comparing the colours! Really torn between candy white & light blue!! Ahh what to do! (Test driving tomorrow!)

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

Enjoy your test drive - decisions, decisions.........

Let us know the verdict

·
Registered
187 Posts
They look really good together - I especially like the HIgh UP! in 5door and that really light blue shade looks amazing!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Hey I have a light blue up! And I've always wondered how different it is to the white, because ot does look quite whit lol I do preferthe light blue!!

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, I really like the light blue myself and also the look of the 5 door. I still haven't seen another light blue around yet though.

·
Registered
187 Posts
My friend has ordered exactly the same car as you(light blue high up 5 dr?!)she went to Skoda for a citigo but dosent like my colour or any others so on Sunday we went VW and within 10 mins it was ordered and paid 4 the sales man nearly fell off his chair but were madd heads and she knew it was the right thing to do hahaha!!!!!!!

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Excellent choice. I haven't seen many more around yet - they all seem to be red or white. She won't regret it!

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All the equipment on the High Up is lovely, especially the M&M and the heated seats but the only thing I honestly miss on the Take Up is remote central locking. I actually quite like its simplicity, it suits the character of the car.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Allybasher said:
All the equipment on the High Up is lovely, especially the M&M and the heated seats but the only thing I honestly miss on the Take Up is remote central locking. I actually quite like its simplicity, it suits the character of the car.

Does theM&M from the High Up work in the Take Up? I've been trying to find out without much success whether or not you can add it on as an accessory to the Take Up!

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It can but you'll need to modify the dash. There is a thread somewhere on the forum with pictures of the procedure.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts