Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I can say is what a joy!. We have a high up! in white which is still a rare sight in Cheshire, in fact have not seen another one on the road. Car drives really well and despite having only 200 miles under its belt I find the performance very good, can even dice cars off from the lights and it cruises fine at75mph. Fuel consumption is slowly picking up now up to 51mpg acording to maps+ more. Heated seats are great, in fact seats are very comfortable, far better than Fiat 500's. Maps+ more is very good, satnav allows postcode search, and the bluetooth function for the phone is very easy just have not managed to download contacts from the phone to maps+ more.

My only negative comment is that my Golf V 2.0 GT TDI has better economy acheiving 57mpg which really just shows how good the golf is. But all in all the up! is excellent.

·
Registered
57 Posts
i,m also into my third week of ownership. Had to fill her up yesterday for the first time after 415 trouble free miles. Very happy so far. Gearbox is silky smooth, eased her up to 3500 revs now !!!!!!!!! dizzy heights ah ??. Gave her a wash yesterday. My only minor crititism here is along the horizontal edge of the rear bumper collects the dirt, ah well, a reason to clean her...

·
Registered
553 Posts
MarkyMark said:
Great stuff and keep her clean so she looks snazzy
. Out of interest how much was it for a tank?!
Sherman or Chieften?

Sorry couldn't resist!!

I was going to ask the same, we only know the economy of miles / £ as in 130 miles for £25 in the Lupo sport.
Edited by: M5 SUT

1 - 9 of 9 Posts