Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed today that we now have 2035 members! This little car sure is getting a nice fan base. Lets hope that it continues!

What does everyone think about this milestone. Do you think 3000 is doable?

Matt

·
Registered
226 Posts
I think 3000 should be doable. If only we could get more than 230 on at one time...

Anyway though, I think it's great there's so many like-minded people here to give help and share advice. I've been away for a little while and haven't been able to check here frequently and I've missed this forum. Is that normal?Edited by: skyhigh

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Skyhigh. I agree, it would be nice.

Matt

·
Registered
226 Posts
We could have conversations and almost instant replies. That would be nice as it could be more like a proper conversation!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good point. With all the members on here, you would have thought we could soon make the 3000 mark, and get more users on line!

Matt

·
Registered
448 Posts
I've been away for a little while and haven't been able to check here frequently and I've missed this forum. Is that normal?[/QUOTE]

Not at all my friend! you must be a complete Up! anorak with an odd sense of humour and a strange need to communicate with people you feel are kindred spirits and friends...even though you have never met them.

Hang on a minute....I've just described myself! Doh!

Go well.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Night Owl said:
skyhigh said:
I've been away for a little while and haven't been able to check here frequently and I've missed this forum. Is that normal?
Not at all my friend! you must be a complete Up! anorak with an odd sense of humour and a strange need to communicate with people you feel are kindred spirits and friends...even though you have never met them.

Hang on a minute....I've just described myself! Doh!

Go well.
Good! So that's two of us.
Edited by: skyhigh

·
Registered
448 Posts
He he he.Like it. I suspect we are not alone!

Go well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts