Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

Just flicking through ebay and found some chrome mirror caps! Like the up! White/black but they are for a 2009 upwards polo! They look very similar to the up!s but will they fit?

Fingers cross they will! I'm desperate for a pair!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yesss!! On order will post piks! When arrive

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey just to let you know the polo mirror caps are actually smaller than the ups! Width they are the same but height it's maybe and inch smaller on the polo : ( so the chrome caps don't fit

·
Registered
587 Posts
Itzben said:
Hey just to let you know the polo mirror caps are actually smaller than the ups! Width they are the same but height it's maybe and inch smaller on the polo : ( so the chrome caps don't fit

That must be for theintegrated indicator that the Polo has and up! does not. But even on the Polo it would leave a gap as the indicator strip does not run the whole length????

Shame they don't fit
Thought about just wrapping them in Chrome film instead?

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ye that makes sense about the indicator! Thats my next attempt the chrome wrap, I've tried it once with carbon grey vinyl but wasn't to my taste, and was a little difficult after watching you tube videos maybe be easier with 2 people! My missus says I'm wasting money and shouldn't do it haha l'll remind her that when she comes home with a new handbag lol

·
Registered
587 Posts
Itzben said:
Ye that makes sense about the indicator! Thats my next attempt the chrome wrap, I've tried it once with carbon grey vinyl but wasn't to my taste, and was a little difficult after watching you tube videos maybe be easier with 2 people! My missus says I'm wasting money and shouldn't do it haha l'll remind her that when she comes home with a new handbag lol

Mine is just the same and have been thinking of wrapping mine in Chrome as a sheet that would cover both Caps would come in at around £5.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts