Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I just put a deposit down on a Volkswagen Up! High Up!, the car is a 62 plate but the guy I spoke to on the phone at the dealership didn't know the exact spec of the model, I have found the spec online for the latest model, but was wondering if there's any differences in the latest spec to the 2012 model?

Many thanks, looking forward to being a proud Up! Owner!

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I'm not sure I think it's only upgraded sound system and spare wheel as standard. I have a 62 plate High Up and the spec is good.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Beevee said:
I'm not sure I think it's only upgraded sound system and spare wheel as standard. I have a 62 plate High Up and the spec is good.

Thats good news, did yours come with the maps and more system as standard?

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
High Up models always had M&M spec should include heated seats, dual height boot floor and heated/electric mirrors. most folk added the sound pack for £100 and spare wheel/jack for £50 (both now standard) ours are white models (based on high up but with a few twiddly bits added !)

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
the sensor pack we added is just reversing sensors (with visual display on M&M), cruise control and advanced trip computer (which M&M gives you anyway)

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
We have the "big changes" - like the tyre contro systeml from 2015 (= May 2014) on ...

But there are also small "invisible" changes. You never get to know some of them if you don't work at VW - and some updates are made on older cars during inspection.

Standard/Option varies from country to country.
So, as a German I can't tell you anything about the standard in 2012 ...

I think you need a kind of check list and have to compare it with the offered 62 up!.
Maybe some options were built in which are standard now???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts