Up Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I need to remove the screen wash bottle, as it has fractured and just leaks all the fluid out. I have removed the left inner wing. I can see and get to the rear clip easily. There seems to be a screw at the front that hold the bottle to a bracket behind the front bumper. How do I get to this screw as there is no access. It appears that almost the whole front bumper shell would need to be removed. Seems excessive. I don't have a workshop manual yet. Has anybody done this and is there an easy way. Thanks Max

·
Registered
542 Posts
Is it possible to get access to it from the side, using a mirror to locate it better. I am sure someone who has already done it will come along soon, but have a look at this, if you not already.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is it possible to get access to it from the side, using a mirror to locate it better. I am sure someone who has already done it will come along soon, but have a look at this, if you not already.

Many thanks, that helps. From being able to get my hand there, I had the impression that the screw runs front to back. In the exploded view, it has the appearance that it could be side to side. Will get the mirror out and try to get my phone there to do a pic. Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Many thanks, that helps. From being able to get my hand there, I had the impression that the screw runs front to back. In the exploded view, it has the appearance that it could be side to side. Will get the mirror out and try to get my phone there to do a pic. Thanks
This is the Torx I need to get to. The image of the head in the mirror.
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

1 - 6 of 6 Posts