Up Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, new to the community, as the title will a 2016 up radio work in a 2014 up as in all the features such as Bluetooth and dab with a dab aerial installed? Will I have to purchase a wiring adaptor for it to work or will it not work even with everything I need.
thanks

·
Super Moderator
1,013 Posts
In a word, no. Another member on here (sorry I forget their username) tried and whilst it switched on, none of the functions worked. Also the dash is slightly different in the MK2 Up where the radio fits over the Mk1 Up so the shape of the radio is wrong.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok thanks for your reply I’ll guess I’ll just have to buy the surround and fit a pioneer Bluetooth one that I’ve got.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Sony just launced a new (and very expensive) receiver. It's supposed to fit in one-din slot, which my car has. I'm waiting for reviews to come out in few months or so. If the unit can be installed in my car, and that is a big if, I might just order one. As far as I see, the display shouldn't block any knobs, vents or... stuff! I have no idea what else is needed as the wiring etc. must be totally different.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts