Up Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
What a brilliant video that is. I've been worried to death whether or not I'd made the right decision on downgrading from my beloved Mondeo Estate Sport 2.2 TDCI 200PS but now I'm pretty sure I have. Thanks so much for digging that one out.

·
Registered
705 Posts
It works for me.

Nick

·
Registered
121 Posts
Leif said:
I can't play the video.

Me neither. Audio but black screen on Chrome, crashes IE.

Given how easy web video is these days it takes a special effort to fail this badly at chucking one up!

Edit: On restart it did decide to play on IE. Hmmm...

Edit 2: The ghost of Chris Goffey or William Woolard is alive and well in Marlow it seems!

Edited by: juux

·
Registered
179 Posts
Haven't seen that one before. Very good and comprehensive. I reckon we are all doing the right thing!

·
Registered
265 Posts
9:37the Up he is reviewing has radio/phone controls in the steering wheel!

Edit: never mind, that shot is quite clearly taken from a different car entirely.

Edited by: Mulo

·
Registered
89 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
exaapatrol said:
Leif said:
Good presentation, but I think he should edit the text to make it no more than 15 minutes, preferably 10. Interesting raspy nasal voice.

ptae2000e said:
For those who can't see the video (including me), direct link: http://f8.caranddriving.com/videos/700/new_volkswagenup_2012.mp4
Thank you.
OH MY GOD, YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS CLIP, WHEN YOU GET TO 16:40 CHECK OUT THE STEERING WHEEL !!!!!
Just to let you all Know it is not a steering wheel from an up but an Audi TT I think

1 - 15 of 15 Posts