Up Owners Club banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
For anyone interested I decided to order a 3 door not a 5 door.
In my opinion it looks better, and that for me will out weigh the inconvenience.
Thanks for all your comments though.
Just a heads up on the seats in the 3 door. When you return them from the folded position they rebound to the original point, however the rake of the seat back doesn’t. It’s irritating and it really shouldn’t be like that. It means that you need two spare hands to operate them. I have an 11yo and an 8yo and both find access to the rear fine.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
So you were initially looking for a used one, then went for new ?

What’s a brand new RHD Up! GTI doing in Germany ? - Have they started pooling them there ?
Was built pre-lockdow, so hopefully the shipping will restart once restrictions are lifted a littoe.

·
Registered
548 Posts
I think you mean Bratislava Slovakia, that's where they're built.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I think you mean Bratislava Slovakia, that's where they're built.
Yeah, I know where they’re built, I took a few pics last time I was there, which if anyone’s interested, they can view Here ...

Neil specifically said that the car he has ordered is in Germany, hence my question.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Yes, sorry, my comment was to Neil, thinking he was assuming they were built in Germany. I should have used the "quote" facility from his post.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Made in Bratislava in Slovakia, European shipment hub in nearby Germany, Id say all UK models come in this way?

·
Registered
548 Posts
Still on the configurator as of 2 mins ago......

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've driven both and has to be the 3 door for the more sportier looks although buying the 3 door that seat catch is annoying when someone wants to get in the rear 🙈🤣
IMG_20200523_103147.jpg

21 - 30 of 30 Posts