Up Owners Club banner

3 other red ups spotted in space of 48hrs! DORSET

739 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  willowaz 
#1 ·
The first was in poundbury (next to dorchester) where I was at college on Friday and another red up pulled into the car park 3 spaces down from my up.... woman driver, she didnt go and look at my up :( but I really wanted to go sneak a look at hers!

Second was Friday again, driving home from college, was on the A31 near Blanford, and another red High up! drove past going in the devon direction... was male driver with car full of passengers, I did flash my lights at them, but drive just seemed confused! lol

Third was the bext day, I was parked in the undergroung section of castlepoint shopping centre in Bournemouth and when I took my shopping back to the car, a take up again in red was parked facing mine!! obviously they had parked there on purpose :) I took a sneaky peak inside, it had cornsilk dash and anthracite seats. stupidly I hadnt printed off any of the leaflets to leave on their car.... I have now!

Discussion starter · #3 ·
yes, they just couldnt believe how amazing my car is, so they just had to get one hahahaha"!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.