Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow our little cars are rapidly getting more and more popular - on Saturday I drove a 100 mile stretch on the motorway to visit family and I saw 3 UP!s - red 5 door Take UP!, white 3 door Take UP! and UP! black 3 door. I also saw 2 Citigos (both red 3 doors) as well. I was in my element to see all of them !!!

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Like you I get very excited when I see another Up! I can't resist giving a wave.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I must admit I didnt wave at any of them but now wish I had - my dad couldnt really understand why I was so excited to see them all - but next time I will be waving even if the other driver thinks I'm strange!!!!

·
Registered
125 Posts
dont know about you .I live in north yorkshire and in the last two months I have only seen 1 other Up that was on the A.1going South

mine is a high up in reflex silver

·
Registered
811 Posts
They are definitely getting popular, I pass two every day on my way to work, a black High Up and a red Citigo. Still no waves though.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I never get waves, nods even looks from other uppers or citigoers or miiers lol only 1 lass that I see but havn't seen in time we got to a slight smile and nod haha when I see others in traffic I just wana open my window and tell them about our community on here!!

·
Registered
261 Posts
the miseries that dont wave obviously aint members of our friendly society ;) keep waving at em I say, maybe they will get the message lol

·
Registered
448 Posts
We have a classic car and 99% of other classics wave back. We also have a motor home and I would say 80% wave back......more if it is the same make. Strangely when we towed a caravan for 12 years very few waved, and I,m thinking it will be the same with the Up as we see more and more on the roads. To a lot of Up owners it will just be a wise choice of transport.....as it is for us off course.
Go well.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Sorry about spelling ( off course ) should have been ( of course ) of course.Oh Dear...digging a big hole for myself here. Night cap kicking in!
Go well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts