Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3 WEEKS!! I've had my Up .... and as of this moment I have not seen another Up on the road, and I've been all over Dundee and Forfar with mine!

Please tell me Ive not been juked and Im the only one with an Up in scotland

Its a nice feeling knowing Im the only one about, I just want to see another on the road! :D

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Craig,
You not the only one in Scotland, I'm in Edinburgh!
I thought i was the only one here to until i saw
A black take up! Lothian Road
The white take up! we test drove at hermiston gait!
Thought i had posted in spotted?

Edited by: gary02tdi

·
Registered
423 Posts
Well Craig I've been looking for an Up! around Dundee for three weeks and I ain't seen ya yet!!

Early June I should be able to lighten Up! the burden of being the only Up! around Tayside

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
I thought the same, and then I saw possibley the same up 3 times last week!

you'll slowly start to see more as time goes on...

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FINALLY clocked my first Up! on the A90 heading from Aberdeen to Dundee, they were on the other side, nice wee red high Up!

I AM NOT ALONE :D !!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
I drove from Newcastle to Warwick yesterday and did not see a single Up! but then when I arrived at my destination an identical Up! White was right behind me getting into the car park. What acoincidence!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Well, in the 10 weeks since I ordered my UP!, I had seen 3 UP!s until yesterday. The red take UP! I drove on test ride, a white UP! a week later and a red UP! on the M6 near junction 12.Yesterday I went to the post office in a hurry (only 800 yards up the road) and I saw the white UP! again and a red high UP! on that single journey.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts