Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other half went for her 3rd driving test today, cancelled due to fog. Re test next Wednesday.

Our High up! from build week 18 is just sitting waiting at VW Cheltenham.

Fingers crossed for next week

·
Registered
956 Posts
Aw, bad luck 911sse, she must be absolutely gutted. Hope things go better next week

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
they cancelled due to the fog? Ive never heard of that before. Good luck to her for next time tho :)

·
Registered
705 Posts
I took my motorcycle test in snow, and the examiner followed me in a car.

Nick

·
Registered
421 Posts
My second test was cancelled due to fog, passed a week later - sending some good luck vibes for you

·
Registered
66 Posts
Good luck and sunny weather !

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
She passed today on the 3rd attempt. Excellent news. VW finance won't release the car until they have the original full licence, so only a couple more weeks to go!

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Congratulations.........bet she's desperate to get the up now.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Good news, at least the test has been passed and the licence is on the way

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Congrats!!! Onward and UP!ward

·
Registered
66 Posts
Bravo !

Up on the way too ! ;)

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Licence arrived, paperwork signed. They just have to dust off the up! After its 8 week wait and get it delivered from Cheltenham to Aberdeen!

Won't be long...

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Cool!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Car ready for delivery, the day we head off on two weeks holiday!!

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
OUCH!!!!! cancel the hols!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sunny Mauchline for two weeks, how could I cancel??

So, today I get a call from VW Cheltenham, the conversation goes something like.
The 2nd remote key is already there as we discussed a few weeks ago? Long silence, the car already comes with two keys - here we go! Long and short of it, I have to wait until I get back from holiday so I can scan and send the brochure and covering letter from VW which shows the comfort pack with two keys, as VW Customer Service are sticking to the printed price list date.

On the phone to John at VW Customer Service as I type...

Mudflaps for the front, yes that's £55 & VAT & fitting £114. grgrgr. I know folks have had them fitted for £55.

Premium mats, £55 & VAT

I was just trying to make this delivery, scheduled for 14th August, as simple as possible.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
The minute you get the car, you'll forget all the hassle... That's what I'm hoping anyways!! :)

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I am hoping so.
Key resolved, VW will supply and the dealeris checking that they willcover the coding cost. Excellent phone service from VW.

I have pulled the accessories brochure off the internet and it states that VAT is included in all prices and the fitting is included in thecost of all items which require fittingunless otherwise stated.

I'll speak to VW Cheltenham tomorrow and see how we get on!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts