Up Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks

Off to my dealer tomorrow to hand back my trade in ...still prob 10-15 days from getting my up! but we were going to order a second up! probably an UP! white but with 5 doors for Mrs Privatedoc.......

question is... those that have ordered the 5 door, are you getting quicker build dates or am I going to be insufferable for anothe 12 weeks or so!

seems one member here got a very quick build week but I think the order was placed almost as soon as the 5 door was realeased for ordering.

Just being hopeful I suppose!

cheers

John (ps mine STILL in transit!)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Privatedoc said:
Hi folks

Off to my dealer tomorrow to hand back my trade in ...still prob 10-15 days from getting my up! but we were going to order a second up! probably an UP! white but with 5 doors for Mrs Privatedoc.......

question is... those that have ordered the 5 door, are you getting quicker build dates or am I going to be insufferable for anothe 12 weeks or so!

seems one member here got a very quick build week but I think the order was placed almost as soon as the 5 door was realeased for ordering.

Just being hopeful I suppose!

cheers

John (ps mine STILL in transit!)
Hi,

I ordered mine (5 door candy white 60 BHP Move Up!) 3 weeks ago here in Denmark, and was told the estimated delivery date would be Oct. 5th.

Best regards,

Kenneth

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.