Up Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Strictly not a 'spotted' because it was at Northfield VW in Cirencester - but it was a 5 door Move up! and it was in Midnight Blue metallic.

IMHO the 5 door looks even better in the flesh than I expected - but with a very a different character and proportions than the 3 door.

The dark blue also looked really good - so if you want a practical, grown-up, sophisticated looking up! the 5 door in this colour could be for you.

NOW WITH PICS FOR CHESTERDOG!!

Edited by: Upmeister

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a few miles away, so it won't be for a few days - but I'll see what I can do.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Is the colour the Night Blue as on the website or is it a special colour?

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
They have a 3 door in night blue in Ingram of Ayr showroom, I saw it in sunshine atnd it was gorgeous, in dull rainy normality it's almost black!

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Very much like the Porsche colour

·
Registered
69 Posts
Music to my ears. I intended to wait for the GT, but have a bit of time pressure (my wife has progressive MS and the clock is ticking quite quickly towards needing a car in which she can travel in a wheelchair). I love midnight blue, so I think we may buy a High Up now, rather than wait.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Couldn't remember the exact name - it's the dark blue metallic, not a special.

It was sunny, and yes it looked good but as I said, it does give the up! a more grown-up appearance which won't appeal to everyone.

Would have been my second choice - I still prefer black, but it was close.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Thanks for posting that picture. It makes the cars look a bitcurvy. Good, as I too have one on order.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Glad to be of service!

I did get some strange looks from the staff at the dealer - it's not the one where mine is on order!

I was very tempted by the colour, but couldn't find any good pics at the time so decided on black, by a small margin.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Nice colour! Shame the rear window angle has gone though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts