Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what people think of the look of the 5 door. I had a good look at one in the showroom the other day and I think they've been very clever. I still think the 3 door looks better because I love that upward kink in the rear window but they've replaced that with a little downward slant at the top of the window that creates a nice line down through the back of the door. I sat in the front and the back and it's obviously a better bet if you carry a lot of passengers, especially kids or old folks. And both versions still look better than the Skoda or Seat I think.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Five door is ok but 3 door looks nicer IMO, agree the kink makes a bigger difference than it does on the Mii and Citigo 5 door.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I had the 5 door up as my courtesy car just given it back today... I think it still looks very nice though however not as good as the 3 door as you said,
& it was really nice and yeah had lots of space in it. Yes very good if you've got children or use the back lots, I had mine for four weeks and used the doors once to put flowers in the back so they wouldn't get squashed so the 3 door is more appropriate for me :)

·
Registered
532 Posts
I bought a 5 and have never seen one. It is possible that I am mad.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've a 5 door Mii and i love it!
It's the style sport version and has tinted windows. Because it has 5 doors, the back side windows are larger and it looks cool!
So i don't think you're mad

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have had a 5 door Up! for 2 weeks. It's a great little car. I preferred the styling of the 3 door at first but now prefer the 5.Edited by: johnleigh

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Can't decide ?..............Get Both

·
Registered
88 Posts
I have both. Sometimes i think that the 5 door seems bigger!
Anyway the 5 door its more practical especially if you are a dad!

·
Registered
386 Posts
A 5-door is a lot more practical and it does looks bigger too but I prefer the 3-door. Especially the Up! looks more sportier with it's particular rear windows.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts