Up Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my Move UP! black, alloys,sunroof,sound pack since May.Have to say at the start wish I had not sold my polo,but as time has gone on just love my little UP!
The boot space can be changed to how ever much space you need, I use it for my job and so far fill it up once a month for arounf £40. Have had 3 adults in it so far and all said how comfy it was. Can throw it around the roads with ease.

So am loving it.........my only bug bear will be watching out for the GTI as miss that extra power now and again especially when going up hill.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Have you had any problems or faults with the car? I seem to be ok so far but there are lots of reports of gearbox faults, engine noises and general niggles with these cars. Resding this forum makes you look and listen for things you wouldn't normally think about with a new car.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
My little up has a noisy gearbox when I start up in the cold, but soon goes away. It's a normal characteristic of a gearbox with cold oil. No other issues from mine so far. Enjoying ownership a great deal.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I've noticed on start up whilst still in neutral the noise lessons as soon as clutch is engaged, release clutch and rattle kicks in again. It's still apparent when engine is hot but not as obvious. It's not something I'm concerned about.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts