If you buy new VW e-UP there is high chance that it will come quipped with the Telematics module and We Connect service through which you can schedule times, charging etc. In my case, i did the registration, they activated the SIM card ... BUT ... nothing worked at all, i couldn't complete the vehicle activation (the part where you need to enter mileage). After dozens of calls to the Customer Center and 3 weeks waiting for the service appointment i took my friends' VCDS cable and SW and repaired it myself. Here is what i did, in case someone will need it (maybe not):
- you need registered VCDS 19.6. or higher + HEX CAN2 cable
- connect to the module 75 Telematics, module 12E-035-284-B , Component:OCULowEMobil 029 0183
- go to security login and enter key 20103
- go to the adaptation and change "not activated" to "activated" on these channels
- MAS13730-Radio mode
- OPTIONAL you can activate also Geo fancing, Door unlock, Honking Flashing features contained in group "ENG123196"
- wait for 30 mins appx.
- go to the We Connect registration and complete your activation by entering ODO mileage