Up Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys...just a short hello to all of you fellow 'Uppers' on this forum. (Now we could develop this 'Uppers' theme if you'd like).

Just joined after I googled VW UP and delivery.

Ordered my black High-Up a few months ago having had a test drive, and was very impressed on the advances from my Toyota Aygo Blue, but my dealer has not given me a delivery date...mmmm...having seen everyones' delivery week high-lighted, I will make contact with them tomorrow me thinks!

·
Registered
553 Posts
Hello & Welcome mike247

You're not on your own not haveing a delivery date, do you have a build week?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no don't even have a build week...having read alot of stuff on here, I think Western Volkswagen need to confirm some of the options of the order that weren't even discussed with me..didn't know a dash colour was an option, was not even asked about upholstery colour either....assumed there wasn't the level of choice that now seems available....

·
Registered
553 Posts
If you ordered the High up! the choice of upholstery is better than other models IMO.

Have you not had a play with the configurator on the VW web site?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have seen the configurator, and played with it, but I told the salesman that i wanted the same as the one in the showroom, which seems to have prevented any further discission about the options!!!...Hence a trip to the showroom again...I think

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
definatly, if your car hasnt been built yet then you should be able to change your options ie interior colour choices still!

welcome by the way! :)

·
Registered
235 Posts
Hi and welcome, I ordered blackmove up with alloys,sound pack and sunroof 10/3/12 and told yesterday at Port in Germany waiting to come over, also told should ahve it this month.....we shall see ????

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the welcomes guys....first time I've joined one of these things....and thanks to you all for the advice...hopefully i can catch the order and it's not too late...partly my fault though I guess!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
welcome zippy too!

·
Registered
213 Posts
mike247 said:
no don't even have a build week...having read alot of stuff on here, I think Western Volkswagen need to confirm some of the options of the order that weren't even discussed with me..didn't know a dash colour was an option, was not even asked about upholstery colour either....assumed there wasn't the level of choice that now seems available....
I was offered a choice of dash or upholstory options either , was just told you have that on the move up . Unfortunatly by the time i found out my car was getting built . Just as a matter of intrest does anyone know how much this cost ?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts