Up Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you can gather from the title I have a couple of things I miss from my golf, but I have found a way round them!

""¢the cup holders infront of the handbrake where I put my keys and chewing gum

To over come this I will purchase the mii/ aftermarket armrest with a compartment to put my bits in.

""¢automatic dimming rear view mirror,

To over come I'm having my rear windows tinted so that will stop the cars behind dazzeling me!

And something that I don't miss because I've never had the problem is when I was driving the other day the sun was low in the sky but behind me it came through the rear window and shone on the maps and more screen making it impossible to view

To over come this, again the rear tints will help!

Has anyone else have problems/miss things that you had in other cars but miss in the up!

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I miss the dsg and the buttons not lighting up is a pain...

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SiJ2000 said:
I miss the dsg and the buttons not lighting up is a pain...
The window switch? It's funny I don't miss my old dsg box I hated it, but I think it had a problem but no garage would help me

·
Registered
315 Posts
My rear screen (up! White) is already tinted and I am only just getting used to it after four months. I don't miss anything from previous cars and I have had a few since 1956. This up! White is a little beauty and performs as much and as good, as I will ever want.

Armrests are for wimps, plus of course both hands should be on the steering wheel.

Chewing gum is for teenagers, watch you don't get it on the carpet and your shoes. It will make one **** of a mess.

I think you are right to have the rear screen tinted though if it didn't come that way.

I suppose any previous Rolls owners will be missing their cocktail cabinets too.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha just thought of another prob, in my golf the rear seats had a arm rest that could be open from the boot so any long lengths could go in for work, ob with the size of the up! They won't fit in

So to get over it I'll use the van hahaha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts