1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
tbh, i actually like it as it is, no mirror caps... all the black looks great!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am swaying this way as i don't want to over do it!

·
Registered
421 Posts
OMG, that's my baby too!!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
i say, live with the all balck for a while, and then in a few months if you really really want the chrome, then find it (cheaper) and add it!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is my way of thinking for now as i refuse to pay £172 if i can get them from Germany cheaper...or if someone with an up that doesn't like them wants to donate them to me

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
hmmmm... you may get luck there, im sure i read someone saying they didnt like all the chrome, but i think they opted for high up in the end.... maybe someone will eventually go, actually mark, you can have my chrome mirrors!

·
Registered
421 Posts
MarkyMark said:
That is my way of thinking for now as i refuse to pay £172 if i can get them from Germany cheaper...

Be careful where you say that, I got a verbal spank about having a go at VW UK on a post earlier

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<div style="text-align: left;">I am indeed one step closer and may well be collecting Friday
I sent a nice honest email to VW today about my sales experience and how poorly its been handled since my lady went on holiday. So shall be interesting to see what comes of it. As for a verbal spanking I have no issue with that....the truth sometimes hurts

Edited by: MarkyMark

·
Registered
228 Posts
I think the wheels would look far better with black centre caps which I see are not an unreasonable £45 on another post.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I also agree and shall be ordering some tomorrow. I hadn't noticed this until someone pointed it out and also think in black its a must add!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts