Up Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have the 3 door but betting grandson into the back is tricky, especially with the Take Ups silly 'reach through to unlock the passenger door function' will we need to swap it for the move up to get central locking or does the five door take up at least unlock the rear doors off the drivers door?

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I have a 5 door high up! ...

I am alone but was bored to take thinks onto the passanger or back seat.
So I ordered a 5 door car for the first time in my live (after more than 30 years of driving).

I LOVE my 5 door! The front doors are smaller when parking and the rear doors are excellent for parcels, shopping +++
I do NOT regret any Cent (Penny) I payed extra for the five door.

As far as I know there are "opening options" in the doors.
I never looked at it as it has been perfect for me. When I unlock the driver's door, all doors are open automatically. It is surely possible that the rear doors can only opened from outside (Child protection)??? Or there is a "speed lock" (locked while driving)???

Skoda has a pdf Citigo manual online. The functions should be the same in the up! ...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi, I have a 5 door High Up and all the doors open on the central locking. There is also a useful boot open only button which is helpful. The back doors have 'child locks that be set to open only from the outside. As far as I remember there are also ISOFIX mounts on the back seats.Usefully there is also a door locking button on the drivers door.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts