Up Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Candy white up! parked roadside between Huddersfield and Highburton on the A629.

Sadly no one to wave to this time.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Starting to see a few more around now which makes the wait all the more difficult they look so awesome!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The wait is the worst part or is it the dealers(?) but I think most people seem to have only positive things to say about the car once it arrives both in terms of owners and people you show it to.

The looks, the space, the kit and the cheap running costs certainly resonate with people. I get the impression people expect small cars to be sh*t tin boxes that look and feel cheap, cramped for space and nothing but a cassette deck and manual windows etc. I've certainly had one of those cars in the past! (Citroen Saxo for the record but it was fun to drive).

The VW up! is certainly rewriting some of those paragraphs.

It has been worth the wait for me. Hope it's worth the wait for you to.

Just a word of warning though. You may find yourself doing more miles than you do now simply by finding reasons/excuses to go places, visit people etc just so you can drive the car and doing so knowing it's not breaking the bank!

Just like one of the members (last weekend I think) who appeared from their post to drive to the coast for an ice cream! Top stuff from that up-ite! Loving your work

1 - 3 of 3 Posts