Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Theres good and bad!!
Went into the dealership today to see if i can add the soundpack to my car without losing my build week...

unfortunatly i cant :( BAD TIMES

FORTUNATLY my build week has been moved from 21 to 17! My baby is going to be built next week!

GOOD TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hopefully! depends on the shipping I guess!
Would have liked to add the sound pack but I guess its not the end of the world- I can always add in an underseat sub or something if the sounds needs to be a bit meatier!

·
Registered
235 Posts
agree !! I have ordered the sound pack and at the moment have amp/base sub in the boot of polo but will need the space in the UP. Never looked at under seat and wondered what sound/vibration may be like ?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My current car is a golf- it's a second hand one and I don't know but I think its either got uprated speakers or maybe it had a sound pack at the time but the sound is AMAZING!
The underseat subs that I have seen have only really been like 100-200w RMS so I can't imagine they would be that loud- just to give the bass a helping hand really!

Maybe the normal speakers wont be too bad seen as its a small car- will have to wait and see. definatly will be looking at the Kenwood KSC-SW01 (they're on amazon for 130 quid!)

·
Registered
215 Posts
the day i ordered mine , i got home and rang up and added the winter pack too , for the wing mirrors mainly :D eaiser to add it in before and probably cheaper.Is the sound so bad though with just the original speakers ??? it maybe good ??

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
I have the sound pack in my one and i personally don't think you need to add a sub woofer.
Standard speaker seem to handle the bass

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
good news that you should get your lil up sooner! you should go look at a thread by stainless, at the end of his "review" thread, he has been trying to fix speakers himself, says it shouldnt be too hard!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts