Up Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mrs Privatedoc couldn't wait that last 4 weeks and has stolen my up!....aaaaaarrrrggg!!! I have to drive her A-class Sloth...it feels as responsive as a panzer tank and is probably about as economical......

Folks...'You don't know what you've got 'til its gone' as Joni Mitchell sang...cherish your Up....I'm missing mine so much ! Hee Hee

ps...sorry about the title of this post but it made you look!

PPs Thanks all for the Birthday wishes...had a great time!

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As I'm 6'3 and she is 5'1, the kids think its like riding in a limosine now with all the room in the back....the reason hers is a 5 door is so she can reach the seatbelt ! bit hacked off at il divo cd though!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Make sure it's only temporary, just today then

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its likely to be a full month....DRAT!!!!!

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Comiserations...

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Come on, what are you, man or mouse? Anyway, while you are thinking about that, I do know some rather good cheeses for you to try. Sussex Charmer is a nice pasteurised hard cheese, and Westcombe is a cracking good unpasteurised hard cheese.

Which engine does the A class have? This does seem to confirm my feeling that the Up performance figures are understated.

·
Registered
315 Posts
You know the real answer to this problem of course. Buy another one as a Christmas present for yourself. But you had better get the order in quickly or Christmas will be over and gone.

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
its only about 3 weeks til hers arrives...being built right now thank goodness.............might get an early order in for an UP! GT (or R) in jan though!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts