Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out of interest what accesories are people planning to add? I was going to go for the chrome mirror caps but annoyingly they don't look like they are out in time for mine arriving. The premium carpet mats are obviously a must me thinks

How about the rest of you up! lovers....

·
Registered
208 Posts
Being a female I've ordered some black mats with pink edging and as we've got a dog, I'm trying to get some premium leatherette tailored seat covers, I couldn't upgrade to the up leatherette seats as I'm buying a Take Up! With the comfort pack. I'd also like the chrome mirror caps, also I like the Isotta range of door sills, handbrake and gear knob, very girly :)

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Girly indeed, like the pink writing....need some sunglasses to read that
. Hopefully the chrome caps will arrive sooner rather than later....maybe I can try to persuade the dealer to donate some from a Black/white up!!! I think I know the answer on that one! Hopefully VW also bring out a nice case for the maps and more device as it seems a bit of an oversight otherwise!

·
Registered
677 Posts
I'm ordering the white key case! Also asked about a wee spoiler, because the car is so new my dealer didn't know how much it would cost but will find out in time! I think it would give my Up that sporty finish!! I like the chrome wing mirrors too, but when I said to my VW man he screwed his nose up to it, but I was like "they look cool and are shiny!!!". But yeah, will have to wait on that one!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well the price for the spoiler is in the accessories catalogue Craig...most dealers have it now. Mine was cool and emailed it over to me last week. Hope that helps!

·
Registered
677 Posts
Yeah I told him about it and the cost of it was £121 or something, but they have to price up the cost of painting it and fitting it too!! and knowing VW .... it will be expensive!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Probably at least £250 i would guess. Will look good though, I think one of the pics under the post 'Very sad' has it on a silver car. **** I just reached new heights in looser ville!!!! Someone help me lol

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hi Roadrunner, I don't know if the front seats have airbags, but even if they do, the custom made covers are made to accommodate this :)

·
Registered
677 Posts
I'm confussed too as to whether the front seat have air bags in my Up! I've seen some pictures of the seats with the wee tabs that say airbags on them and others without!! Im sure the Black and White Up have them, does that mean my High Up will have them too???

*confussed*

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Does anyone have a picture of the premium mats? I've ordered them, but am wondering if they are plain black, or have a logo etc...

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If you look on the accessories catalogue you shall see the premium mats detailed. They clearly feature an edge in white with a nice up! logo.

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
i know the high up has the air bags in the seats, not sure about the lower spec range whether they do or not.

Melody - where in dorset are you, nice to finally see another person from dorset on here!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
haha awesome, I'm down in Christchurch! YAY not only a fellow up! lover near me, but a fellow female too! :)

what up have you ordered?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts