Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I'm happy i stumbled upon your great website when looking for replacement data for my Navigon 70/71 Premium Car, but I've been unable to find any answers here :(. I've accidentally deleted all my data off it, and now the Navigon Fresh software fails to recognize my device. I'm hoping someone can share their Navigon 70/71 folder with me, so i can recover my device. Thanks! Best Regards Tue

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a backup of my Sat Nav I can send you. If you have an e-mail address you can give me I can upload it to "wetransfer" for your to download. I also have the Navigon software in case my version works. Let me know.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would appreciate that a huge bunch, mate. I'm desperate enough to donate some money towards that cause! I'll send you my email in a private message, thanks again mate!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I tried to restore my Navigon and halfway through the flashing there was a power failure so it's now no longer recognised by Navigon Fresh and most of the files have disappeared from the sat nav!

Is it possible to share your sat nav backup Twister/Striiter? I will be forever grateful! Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Twister! I got it working with your help. I wish i could compensate you for the trouble it caused you. Best Regards

1 - 8 of 8 Posts