Up Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

After some research on the web, I found that it is possible to activate the "Active Lane Assistant" on our Navigon/Garmin PID. Just add the following line in the device.xml file located in the NAVIGON folder :

<C3P18>2CMVVW-491BXA-EQFT79</C3P18>

You can then activate the option through the navigation parameters menu.

A pretty nice addition to our gadget !

Antoine

Edited by: Toine31

·
Registered
393 Posts
Hi Toine. Thanks for the info. I've "thanked" you. Where did you find the code from? I've been interested in the auto day/night mode, cus it bugs me having to manually adjust it all the time. Also the 1-Click menu appeals. I've been looking for these but haven't found any codes like the one you have got for the Active Lane Assist. Can you point me in the right direction, or if you have them, post them on here please.

Here is an official "guide" to some of the items available, some we already have and others we don't.

http://www.navigon.com/portal/mea/produkte/navigationssysteme/navigon-20-easy.html?tab=functions#

Many thanks.

Matt

·
Registered
393 Posts
Hi Toine. I didn't mean the auto day/night mode, I forgot it was in the settings menu for the automatic mode. I've now changed it. I'm still interested in the 1-Click menu if it's possible on our system. Also if it's possible to add Live services.

Cheers.

Matt

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Matt,

I am afraid t is not possible to have the 1-Click menu, as that probably means to modify some code in MobileNavigator.res and/or UserShell.

As for the Live services, I am pretty sure it is possible to get it on our Navigon PID, as it has all the necesseray hardware parts. Two options :
- wait for a Navigon/Garmin update through Fresh (2014 - 2015?)
- find a Garmin PID owner and ask him to share the content of it with us.

Regards

Antoine

·
Registered
393 Posts
Hi Toine. Thanks for replying. Not a problem. I was just wondering what mods were available for our PID. I've added your code to my unit already, but haven't had a chance to use it yet. What other codes to you have that will work on our unit?

Thanks.

Matt.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi. My Move Up is from oct. 2012, and it already have active lane assiatance as standard.

Best reagards,

KennethEdited by: knjdk

·
Registered
171 Posts
knjdk said:
Hi. My Move Up is from oct. 2013, and it already have active lane assiatance as standard
""¦along with the time-travel function announced in late Sep 2013
Edited by: +2/3 e

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Sorry to sound dopey but how can i check if i have active lane assist?

Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts