Up Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am hoping to start a good thread where links to aftermarket non official merchandise or resale available. We have not yet received our white High Up yet but we ordered no extras but had seen that the extra we did want which was the sensor pack can be fitted after market and would like to hear from anyone who has had it done, what costs were involved and overall satisfaction or job done and the product.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I think there are a few bits that have been posted but would be nice for links in one place just to make life easier.We need our toys.

·
Registered
727 Posts
I'd love it if Volkswagen or some other aftermarket tuning company made front ends available which looked along these lines. From the look of things I'd guess they'd be a straight forward swap to the present ups!

·
Registered
604 Posts
Has anyone found any decent seat covers, I'm sitting on my caot at the moment (lunch time at work) this is not ideal
Please help me out

·
Registered
208 Posts
spud said:
Has anyone found any decent seat covers, I'm sitting on my caot at the moment (lunch time at work) this is not ideal
Please help me out
YES!! We have just received some fantastic leatherette custom made to fit VW up! Seat covers From J C Seat covers, not cheap but well worth the money, fabulous quality and workmanship, don't know how easy they are to fit yet, we are starting them tomorrow, they come with full instructions! They are gorgeous, we choose two tone grey lighter grey inserts with double stitching. We'll give you more details and a photo when we've fitted them

·
Registered
604 Posts
Cheers Melody for that you'll have to post some pics when you got them on!
I was looking for a cheap option as i work in a factory and dont want to ruin some expensive seatcovers.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Melody said:
eBay item no; 140750393374 ideal for covering front seats while in work clothes
I would have them as I am pretty ming after Zumba but they're not good for cars with airbags

1 - 14 of 14 Posts