Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After waiting since end of June I have been told to go into the dealer tomorrow and sort out paperwork then I can pick up my car Monday afternoon!!!! Woohoo!! So no depressing Monday back to work blues as I will have that to look forward to!

·
Registered
604 Posts
congratulations!

what are you having ?

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Take Tuesday off and drive, drive, drive!Congratulations!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Im going to ask my dealer to ring me the morning he wants me get it, cause i no for a fact i wont be able to sleep the night or nights before haha luckily i work for my dad so he will give me time off to get it

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I definitely would! I think I'm getting on my other halves nerves after keep on talking about it! I'm just so so excited! Like Christmas!
I have got Tuesday morning off so the plan is to check it out properly then hopefully!!! I was going to wait til Tuesday morning to get it but I want it as soon as its ready!!!
I've ordered the up black with a few added extras including spoiler, upgraded speakers and other bits! Can't wait!

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Sounds great, and a bit like mine, but I cancelled the spoiler in the end as it already has a little one which looked nice enough...

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Like mine too, but I was advised by my dealer not to bother with the spoiler as it wasn't that much bigger

1 - 8 of 8 Posts